Sunday, May 28, 2017

Wan Qing Dumpling Festival 2017

Saw this event information from FB, so asked Hubby if he is interested in going. Since we got nothing planned on last weekend so we shall go see see look look. 

Entrance



1st time to the event wonder if it happens every year, there's a few activities going on. Feel a little lost to what we should do when we reach there. Saw a few booth long queue, I know there's a dumpling hunt, took the brochure and pass it to hubby to go around find the answer. I know there's a bottle gourd calligraphy, which has the longest queue so I went to queue first while hubby go walk around. Heng I queue first as soon later staff stop people from queuing as it's too long.

Long queue



There's also dumpling making station, basically just let you get a hand of how to wrap the rice and tie up the dumpling. When I went to do nobody care or guide me, maybe they just too tired liao. I simply was left to don't know what to do. So anyhow wrap and tie and walk off to collect a few dumpling from them. I felt this booth is not planned well to really let you experience on dumpling making. Anyway many people like me just want the free dumpling nia... :P

Dumpling making booth



Hubby finish with the dumpling hunt and got a free gift. He took over my queue and I went around to take photo and walk walk the exhibition.








There's also Beijing Opera performance, we didn't stay for this only got to see their backview hahaha. 


Once our bottle gourd calligraphy was done we left the place. Here's how our bottle gourd looks like! Queue for 1.5hours for it.... Zzzzz




It was quite tiring after that as all we did was queue..... haha nothing much about the event but a good experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment