Thursday, May 25, 2017

End of May?

Time past so fast it's ending of May soon, usually I'll be super happy for the coming month of June. But wonder why this year I didn't have such excitement coming to me. 人老了吗? 

Age is really catching and I have been thinking a lot lately. Thinking what have I achieved in my life so far and how and what my future will be. I watched a Kdrama lately called "Tomorrow with you", main lead actually is a time traveler who is able to travel to the future. I wonder if I have that skill how would my future be like? 

Nobody is able to foresee how your future is, living well now is what we should do. That's what everyone will say, but don't you just sometimes get curious? May be I think too much. 

Month of May is a little gloomy for me, I bury myself at home with my computer games. Didn't have any heart to do any of my hobbies, only manage to bring myself out for exercise sometime. Need a stronger mind to keep myself going. Path isn't as easy for me. Hoping the month of June be my lucky month. Ending my post hoping my rainbow will appear soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment