Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New haircut!

For those who have know me, I have been keeping long hair for many years. So many years that I couldn't even remember, I even concluded that I can't cut my hair too short. I will usually go crazy if hairstylist cut my hair too short (above shoulder length). So usually I only visit the hair salon that I always visit for my hair rebonding. 

But this few months the urge to cut my hair shorter (above shoulder length) is stronger and stronger. I'm just so tired to tie my hair, and I start to have headache on and off recently too. So one of the weekday I just went to waterway point and get my hair cut! 

Now I simply love my short hair, although it is not those super short one it is still consider the shortest length that I had for many years. Wonder if I will cut even shorter next time hahaha. 

Anyway I'm loving my new hair style for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment