Sunday, May 28, 2017

Food Food Food

The Clueless Goat
189 Thomson Road
Singapore 307631
Closed on Monday


We went on a Saturday morning, quite crowded but was luck we were there earlier. We didn't wait long for our seats. Ordered the Scrambled eggs on toast and Cremini Melt to share with hubby. Was quite disappointed with my Cremini Melt, the mushroom with onions are too sweet. 1st mouth I felt sweet, the more I ate the more sick of it I felt. We ordered a mocha to share too and it was too sweet too! So sweet I thought I was drinking a hot chocolate. Just disappointed with food although they serve the food quite fast. You also felt the staff were like rushing customer away so that they can serve more people. We also notice they messed up the order of other customer but they did come to apologise. But overall I didn't quite like my experience there. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tensho by MOF
Japanese Speciality Tendon
83 Punggol Central
#01-32 Singapore 838761


Went there in the evening for a early dinner. Too early not much customer there. Didn't wait very long for our food to come. We ordered the mixed tendon set, basically have everything in it and comes with a Chawanmushi and miso soup. hehe Food was good, nothing to complain at all. Portion just nice for a hungry me. Thumb up. Hubby and I likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment